Frida Utbildning AB: Small-Medium sized enterprise
An introduction to Systems theory and how to create an ecological system in school is included in all our courses as this is the theory all our work is based on. However, a separate course offering deeper knowledge about Systems theory is also offered separately as a five day school management and leadership course.
Target group: Coaching and training for regional and local school management, principals and head teachers as well as education coordinators, special needs pedagogues and all teachers interested in developing their skills in communication and organisation development.
The course combines theory and practice. Hands-on workshops will provide you with tools to change the things you want in your own school or organisation.
The training will give a systems theory approach to enhance
• your management and coaching skills,
• your teaching skills and your communication skills as an active listener
• your ways to successfully implement your ideas and vision
• your ways to convey important values to your organisation
The course includes an organized study visit in one of our Fridaskolorna schools, pre-schools, compulsory schools or upper secondary school, all according to the participant's specific interests in topics, teaching subjects and age groups.
- 25 February-1 March Special Edition Combination course FULLY BOOKED
- 14-18 October, 9-13 December (Special Christmas Edition)
- 2-6 March,16-20 March, 20-24 April, 25-29 May (Spring in Sweden)
- 12-16 October, 7-11 December (Special Christmas Edition)
Course fee: 350 euro for a 5 day course including tuition and course materials. This is covered entirely by the Erasmus+ KA1 course fee grant of 70 euro per day.
Organisational cost: 50 euro per participant including course administration, daily monitoring and support throughout the course, assessment and attendance certificate. This is covered entirely by the Erasmus+ KA1 organisational support of 350 euro per participant.
We also provide a Comfort package: 160 euro per participant including return airport transfer from Gothenburg airport, lunch Monday-Friday, coffee breaks as well as a local cultural excursion.
Participants will get help concerning logistics and arrangements for your accommodation.
Cultural activities and Excursion possibilities in the Vänersborg area as well as in Gothenburg.